Celebrating the work of those on the front line of customer service
Yutong Zeng from City of Kingston is Agent of the Year 2022
City of Kingston customer service agent, Yutong Zeng, has won the CSBA Agent of the Year award for 2022!
Selected from 12 outstanding winners of the CSBA Quarterly Agent Awards throughout 2022, Zeng’s commitment to deliver on her promise to a senior resident, impressed the panel of judges.
CSBA General Manager of QA and Training, Narelle Warburton, said Zeng, who did not have immediate answers to the customer’s query, made it a priority to have those answers ready by the next day.
“It makes a huge difference for the peace of mind of residents, particularly seniors, to get resolution quickly – there is often anxiety around not knowing,” said Warburton.
“As Zeng took the call at the end of the day, she followed up on her promise by having the answers ready for the customer the next morning.”
“The result was a delighted resident who praised Zeng for prioritising her enquiry as soon as she started work at 8.30 am the next morning.”
At the time of Zeng’s nomination, City of Kingston team leader, Brandon Davis, said he was proud of Zeng’s dedication and focus on customer service excellence.
“As the newest member of our team, it is wonderful to see her taking the coaching and support to such a high level so quickly.”
CSBA Managing Director, Paul van Veenendaal, said: “Congratulations Yutong! And well done for embracing customer service best practices. You have been a consistent high performer who treats your callers with kindness and understanding, which is critical in business today.”
Four CX team award winners in 2022
As part of the annual accolade, CSBA also selects four team winners for 2022.
- Top Performing CX Team (The Australian National University)
Presented to the highest performing team in overall ranking in the CSBA benchmarking program.
- Most Consistent CX team (City of Kingston)
Presented to the team with the smallest variation in scores across all assessments.
- Most Consultative CX team (Western Sydney University)
Presented to the team with the highest scores for key consultative servicing including Clear offer of ownership, seeks permission to ask questions, Answer unasked questions, and Responsive to customer cues. Presented to Western Sydney University for the second year running.
- Most Improved CX team (Federation University)
Presented to the team with the biggest variation in scores across all assessments, compared to 2021.
The winning teams were selected based on their performance throughout the 2022 CSBA SenseCX Quality Assurance Benchmarking program; where performance in customer interactions were objectively assessed against a robust set of 30 customer service standards that contribute to Success (solve my problem), Ease (make it easy for me) and Sentiment (give it the human touch).
For more information on the CSBA agent and team awards, contact email@example.com
Nominations are open for the January – March 2023 Agent of the Quarter awards
We’re currently accepting nominations for the January – March 2022 CX Agent of the Quarter awards and encourage all of our clients to nominate agents and frontline staff whose work deserves to be celebrated.
The awards are about celebrating the members of your team who work to create better customer experiences and nominations can be based on a variety of different reasons including:
- Excellence in the use of a specific SenseCX measure.
- Consistent improvement in SenseCX assessment scores.
- Embracing a SenseCX behaviour for the first time – moving the dial away from 0%!
- Sharing tips or information with the team about how to achieve specific SenseCX behaviours.
- Embracing a new technique or behaviour to enhance the experience for customers.
- Handling a complex enquiry really well.
- Showing a genuine passion to improve a customer’s experience.
- Transcending customer expectations – going above and beyond for a customer.
- Finding the perfect balance between people and process for the good of a customer.
- Showing real leadership and judgement to reflect your organisation’s customer-focused culture or customer promise.
- Stepping up to report an issue that was impacting customer experience.
- Finding a creative and/or innovative way to solve a customer’s problem.
To nominate a member, or members, of your team simply complete this nomination form.