While customer feedback and research are valuable business tools, an independent Quality Assurance program allows you to assess:
A robust, independent, Quality Assurance program is essential for any customer-centric business – providing the insight needed to do better and be better for customers.
QA data that’s independent, objective and reliable
- customer experience – based on contemporary customer service expectations.
- agent performance – and coach and develop them with tailored, actionable feedback.
- organisational performance – overall and at a departmental or team level.
It lets you identify the service gaps and shortfalls that matter to your customers – but aren’t necessarily reported by customers.
Pure and objective assessment of CX
CSBA’s best practice approach to CX Quality Assurance focuses on behaviours and factors that can be controlled and influenced by front-line agents.
Results aren’t clouded by customer’s opinions and attitudes towards pricing, company policies, procedures and processes – they’re a pure and objective CX assessment that allows you to:
TRACK customer experience performance over time
MONITOR agent and team performance and provide coaching and feedback
IDENTIFY opportunities to improve your customer’s experiences
ASSESS the impact of different initiatives or pilots
CX Quality Assurance – tailored to your needs and requirements
CSBA can help you develop and implement an effective, independent and robust CX Quality Assurance program – wherever you sit on the Quality Assurance maturity curve.
Typically, we work with clients to implement QA programs in one of three ways:
In developing your custom QA program, we work with you to:
- Define specific and measurable standards for each channel and contact type (inbound/outbound), including criteria, scoring, weighting mechanisms, as well as agent and non-agent controlled markers (e.g. system uptime, calls completed in an hour, escalations logged accurately etc.)
- Determine your program velocity – including who monitors who, how frequently, how broadly per person, which channels and service enquiry types.
- Design your reporting framework – including targets and stretch targets, reporting requirements (for executives, team leaders, agents etc)
- Develop your implementation and adoption strategy.
Using your organisation’s own CX standards and framework, CSBA performs independent and objective QA assessments to provide you with defendable QA data and insights.
Easy to understand dashboard reporting allows you to see exactly how you’re performing. You can drill down into the data to create custom reports and quickly and easily perform your own analysis. We’re also able to benchmark the performance of other organisations, based on your standards. After all, collecting competitive intelligence is in our DNA.
Underpinned by a world class consultative service methodology and framework, SenseCX is a cost-effective, all in one solution for:
- Quality Assurance and monitoring – internal and independent.
- Agent coaching and development.
- Service approach and protocols.
- CX Reporting and benchmarking.
Internal and external assessments – across all channels
CSBA’s custom and syndicated SenseCX Quality Assurance programs allow you to implement a well-rounded, best practice QA program, with consistent assessment criteria applied to all customer touchpoints.
Face to Face
Internal Quality Monitoring
– for internal or self-assessment
Perform internal assessments of calls, emails, chats, social messages and face-to-face interactions, using one simple assessment portal. The easy to use dashboard reporting, allows you to see how you’re performing and drill down in to the data to create meaningful reports.
External Quality Assurance
– for independent, objective and defendable QA data.
CSBA’s assessment team analyse and assess your customer interactions using real-life call recordings and email or chat transcripts.
Posing as everyday customers, with everyday questions and needs, CSBA’s assessors contact your organisation and perform an independent and objective assessment of the experience.
The independent, best practice, Quality Assurance tool that is changing the way Australian organisation measure, assess and approach customer experience.
Dozens of Australian companies and organisations are using SenseCX to drive their approach to customer experience. Underpinned by a world class consultative service methodology and framework, it provides an all in one solution for: