Celebrating the work of those on the front line of customer service
“The voting was really difficult this quarter. I got halfway down the list and had already used all my points allocation!” – Paul van Veenendaal, MD, CSBA
Selecting the winners of our Quarterly Agent Awards is never easy. And CSBA’s Managing Director was not the only panellist who struggled with the voting this quarter. We were inundated with nominations that were worthy of recognition.
Luckily our points-based voting system allows the judging panel to allocate points to several deserving agents. And eventually we whittled it down to three deserving winners.
Congratulations to Andrew Polenzza from Barwon Water, Kathy Nabkey from Dulux and Bhabish Shrestha from Western Sydney University. All have shown outstanding dedication to their customers this quarter. You can read more about their stories below.
CSBA congratulates the July-Sept 2021 Most Customer Focused Agent Award winners
Kathy Nabkey – Dulux Help & Advice
Kathy was incredibly nervous and lacked self-confidence when Dulux implemented its new QA program with CSBA. But she dedicated herself to the system with amazing results. “She is an absolute superstar now and goes out of her way to seek feedback,” says her Team Leader Snezana Mirkovic. “Her chats are of such a high calibre, and the feedback she receives from our customers in just fantastic! I am incredibly proud of how far Kathy has come.”
– The nomination was received from Snezana Mirkovic, LiveChat Team Leader
Andrew Polzella – Barwon Water
Andrew Polzella is the model customer service consultant, always striving to give his customers the best service. He has an amazing ability to provide a clear summary to his customers of what has been discussed, and an outline of the next steps. Barwon Water’s Voice of the Customer survey results reflect Andrew’s commitment to excellence. “Andrew was really supportive, he was quite consultative, worked with me, explained the situation really concisely and really efficiently and we delivered a great outcome together.”
– The nomination was received from Brendan Hanrahan, CX Coach at Barwon Water
Bhabish Shrestha – Western Sydney University
Bhabish earned himself this nomination after he gave some outstanding advice to a “non-current school leaver” (otherwise known as a mature age student). When the potential student expressed concern that at age 45 she was too old to study a 4-year degree, Bhabish shared an inspiring quote he’d seen on social media the day before. He explained to the prospect, “Whether or not you study the course, you will still be 50 in 5 years, so why not be doing something you love and are passionate as well?” The potential student was so excited to reframe her thinking in this way that she decided to submit her application on the spot. Bhabish’s managers were thrilled to see him apply a learning from his own life so perfectly and achieve a positive outcome for the university.
– The nomination was received from Heather Winter, Team Leader at the Student Services Hub, Western Sydney University
Nominations are open for the October – December 2021 Awards
We’re currently accepting nominations for the October – December 2021 Most Customer Focused Agent Awards and encourage all of our clients to nominate agents and frontline staff whose work deserves to be celebrated.
The awards are about celebrating the members of your team who work to create better customer experiences and nominations can be based on a variety of different reasons including:
- Excellence in the use of a specific SenseCX measure.
- Consistent improvement in SenseCX assessment scores.
- Embracing a SenseCX behaviour for the first time – moving the dial away from 0%!
- Sharing tips or information with the team about how to achieve specific SenseCX behaviours.
- Embracing a new technique or behaviour to enhance the experience for customers.
- Handling a complex enquiry really well.
- Showing a genuine passion to improve a customer’s experience.
- Transcending customer expectations – going above and beyond for a customer.
- Finding the perfect balance between people and process for the good of a customer.
- Showing real leadership and judgement to reflect your organisation’s customer-focused culture or customer promise.
- Stepping up to report an issue that was impacting customer experience.
- Finding a creative and/or innovative way to solve a customer’s problem.
To nominate a member, or members, of your team simply complete this nomination form.