Essential Services Commission and CSBA Forum
Thursday 2 Sept 2021 | 10.00am to 12.00pm | Online Event
Achieve better results for your customers and business in your next CX transformation program
CSBA is bringing together some of Australia’s best CX professionals in the water sector to showcase their latest CX improvement programs.
- Explore the future of CX in the sector
- Share best practices in Voice of Customer and Customer Experience Strategy
- Raise the importance of quality assurance and training to enhance agent productivity and customer experience
You’ll hear from industry leaders including:
- Kathy Hourigan, General Manager, Customer Services | Sydney Water: Enhancing cusotmer experiences by CX Strategy Design and More
- Sally White, Senior Advisor, Customer Experience | Jane Tyzack, Manager, Customer Experience | Barwon Water: Journey towards building a customer-centric team
- Doug Lucas, Group Manager, Customer Contact | Hunter Water: Operationalising the VoC program
- Chris Hutchins, Project Manager, Water Price Monitoring and Regulation | Dean Wickenton, Senior Regulatory Manager | Essential Services Commission
Where will the event be held?
Water retailers can join the meeting via video conference. The meeting link will be provided upon registration.
Register your interest today
Email Sudipta Dutt (CX Director, Utilities) to request a registration link.
NOTE: This event is reserved for professionals working in the water retail sector.