Operationalise Voice of Customer
Thursday 16 Sept 2021 | 9.00am to 12.00pm | Online Event
Learn how to rapidly improve your customers’ experience at our annual Local Government Forum 2021.
As local governments continue to lead positive change in challenging times, CSBA is here to help you stay customer focused. Our Forum is designed to inspire Voice of Customer operationalisation across your entire organisation.
- Discover latest customer data, trends and pain points
- Learn what the insights mean in our sector
- Hear local government professionals share their strategies for success
- Network and share ideas with like-minded professionals
- Take away actionable tips to use immediately
You’ll hear from customer experience and industry leaders including:
Marcus Crudden | Executive Director, Price Monitoring & Regulation | Essential Services Commission
Glen Kennedy | Customer Service Unit Manager | Moreland City Council
Andrew Stephen | Customer Experience Lead | Darebin City Council
Visit our Eventbrite page to reserve your tickets.
NOTE: This event is reserved for professionals working in local government organisations. Vendors are not permitted on this occasion.