CSBA has designed a program tailored for Local Government municipalities across Australia. SenseCX is the most comprehensive quality assurance program you will find to obtain objective insights regarding the Customer Experience delivered across Council.
With a deep focus on front line and department customer service and how it relates to customer satisfaction and loyalty for more than twenty years, CSBA has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share with CX teams in Local Government.
To obtain actionable real time, practical, objective data upon which you can make decisions regarding training, Channel strategy, Knowledge Management and Workforce optimisation initiative – you need SenseCX.
Benefits of the program include:
- You get an objective measure your current CX performance relative to the most contemporary customer expectations
- You get the ability to measure across all customer touchpoints and assess consistency
- You get the data fast, when you need it and can customise the reporting to suit your exact needs
- You get actionable results to drive speedy improvement
- We can provide training specific to your needs that helps your agents to perform better quickly
- Our benchmarks allow you to measure how you perform against your peers and other sectors
- You can centralise all of your Quality Assurance data in a single place using aligned measures across teams
- You have the data you need at your fingertips during annual performance discussions and personal development planning
For a more detailed prospectus and sample reporting click here.
If you have any questions, regarding the program, please contact CX Consultant , Local Government, Ann Gedye.
∧Back to Events