Students want to engage via online chat. Many institutions have recently introduced the channel. Others are grappling with how to implement it.
This CSBA Master Class is not to be missed. It will give you the knowledge needed to:
- Develop, implement and deliver best practice live chat service delivery.
- Get staff on board and engaged.
- Train staff to deliver a great experience – every time.
- Implement an effective Quality Assurance program.
- Create a platform for continuous improvement.
The session will be led by Customer Experience expert, Pier Dartnell. Pier is a great presenter, with over 20 years of local and global experience in customer experience. She has unrivalled experience in CX training in the tertiary Student Services sector, having worked with a many institutions to develop and implement needs based customer service frameworks, including CSBA’s SenseCX.
When: 9.00am Wednesday 13 June (prior to official start of ATEM SSC Conference)
Where: University of Adelaide. Hub Central Seminar Room.
Cost: $150 + GST
Institutions that have participated in the 2018 CSBA & ATEM Future Student Experience Benchmarking Program are entitled to two free tickets.
Secure your seat
Numbers are limited. Book your ticket now to make sure you don’t miss out.