Celebrating the work of those on the front line of customer service
“Charmaine is our ‘Customer Whisperer’.”
– Mark Spalding, Customer Experience Manager, Webjet
Our CX Agent of the Quarter winners each have unique stories, but it’s fair to say they all have one thing in common: they are focused on making the experience for their customers the best they can possibly offer. Mark Spalding from Webjet describes Charmaine as a “customer whisperer”. The same could be said of Selina from Western Sydney University, who courageously assisted a student in genuine need of support. Meanwhile, Chelsey from Federation University is not only focused on doing the best she can for her customers, she provides an immense amount of support to her colleagues as well.
Congratulations to Chelsey Haley from Federation University, Charmaine Lee from Webjet, and Selina Hitches from Western Sydney University. You can read more about their stories below.
CSBA congratulates the Oct-Dec 2022 CX Agent of the Quarter Award winners
Charmaine Lee – Webjet
“Charmaine is our ‘Customer Whisperer’” says Webjet’s Customer Experience Manager, Mark Spalding. “She has the unique ability to unpack a customer complaint and resolve the issue to their complete satisfaction”.
In what’s been a very challenging time in the travel industry with border closures, airline policies, cancellations, etc., Charmaine has never wavered in her commitment to outstanding service. To quote some of her customers, “Charmaine was everything you could want from customer service. She listened, she understood my issues, she then took them on board, she acted on them, and she followed up.” Another said, “She was very professional and courteous, inspiring confidence that the matter will finally get resolved”.
“This is just the tip of the iceberg of the feedback Charmaine generates!”, says a very proud Mark.
– The nomination was received from Mark Spalding, Customer Experience Manager
Chelsey Haley – Federation University
Chelsey will always know something or someone that will provide a solution. “She is the bright, shining cornerstone of our team who, frankly, we could not succeed without” says her Senior Manager Mark Burgess. “She is for us the Font of All Knowledge, always having the answer or a pathway forward to solve just about any problem.”
Not only does Chelsey hold all this knowledge, but she is also always sharing her knowledge with her team in a supportive and encouraging manner. She does all this while balancing her own tasks, never skipping a beat, and managing to handle an incredible volume of work.
In addition to this, Chelsey still shines brightest when delivering customer service. She intuitively mastered SenseCX and possesses a natural, intelligent approach with customers, enhanced with a genuine care for students and their university experience. Mark says, “Her incredible contribution has earned her this award!”
– The nomination was received from Mark Burgess, Senior Manager – Student Service and Contact Centre
Selina Hitches – Western Sydney University
Earlier this month, on one of her first calls of the day, Selina took a call from an extremely distressed student. The student was unable to verbalise her issue and was displaying some concerning behaviours. Selina’s calming, mature, and nurturing instincts kicked in immediately. While patiently and empathetically talking with the student, Selina was able to soothe them to a point that they felt comfortable and supported enough to provide her with information about their location and wellbeing. Selina could then pass this on to management. The security and the mental health team were contacted, who were then able to ensure that the student was safe and well and had her parent come and collect her from campus.
Selina’s team leader, Melissa, says, “This was a wonderful example of our staff answering calls not knowing what it may entail. Selina rose to the challenge of providing our student with the highest quality service. I would like to congratulate Selena on her outstanding service to a student in need!”
– The nomination was received from Melissa Hatherly, Team Leader
Nominations are open for the January – March 2022 awards
We’re currently accepting nominations for the January – March 2022 CX Agency of the Quarter awards and encourage all of our clients to nominate agents and frontline staff whose work deserves to be celebrated.
The awards are about celebrating the members of your team who work to create better customer experiences and nominations can be based on a variety of different reasons including:
- Excellence in the use of a specific SenseCX measure.
- Consistent improvement in SenseCX assessment scores.
- Embracing a SenseCX behaviour for the first time – moving the dial away from 0%!
- Sharing tips or information with the team about how to achieve specific SenseCX behaviours.
- Embracing a new technique or behaviour to enhance the experience for customers.
- Handling a complex enquiry really well.
- Showing a genuine passion to improve a customer’s experience.
- Transcending customer expectations – going above and beyond for a customer.
- Finding the perfect balance between people and process for the good of a customer.
- Showing real leadership and judgement to reflect your organisation’s customer-focused culture or customer promise.
- Stepping up to report an issue that was impacting customer experience.
- Finding a creative and/or innovative way to solve a customer’s problem.
To nominate a member, or members, of your team simply complete this nomination form.