An online workshop to help leaders in student services inspire excellent in their frontline team.
Five ways to inspire excellence in your frontline team
Following a challenging couple of years, where our focus has been on enduring the pandemic, we are starting to create a ‘new normal’. To help you reignite a focus on doing better for your current and future students – and for your team – CSBA is proud to offer this Masterclass as part of the ATEM SSCC Conference, Inspiring Excellence.
We want to help you support your team with practical guidance on five key elements that we know successful teams are using to move from ‘survive’ to ‘thrive’.
About the masterclass
Designed specifically for leaders of Student Services teams, this Masterclass will give you the understanding, tools, and tactics to inspire excellence in your team. CSBA’s expert team will offer insights from working with organisations both inside and outside the education sector. You will also have the opportunity to learn from others and share your own experiences through practical and interactive exercises.
This masterclass will help you to:
- Empower your team – encourage open communication by taking a bottom-up approach
- Be an inspiring leader – create a positive culture in dynamic team environments
- Monitor what’s important – measure the right things to create positive change for students and your team
- Strive for continuous improvement – take a practical look at monitoring, feedback, development and coaching
- Manage Change – practical steps to guide your team when expectations are changing
Secure your spot now. Numbers are strictly limited
When and where is it held?
Date: Tuesday 14th June, 1pm – 3pm AEST
Where: Zoom Meeting, details to be provided
How do I register? Click on the button below and sign up through Eventbrite