Building a Culture of Action
Thursday 24 February 2022 | 10am – 3.30pm | Online
Don’t just measure: take action and make change happen.
Most large Australian businesses are good at capturing customer feedback but lack the systems and processes that will allow them to bring that information to life.
Businesses that improve the way they leverage data will supercharge customer experience and create competitive advantage.
Join us for the 2022 CX Forum: Energy, a clients-only event where our expert speakers will share their experiences of taking action to produce high quality experiences in an industry that is rapidly moving towards net zero.
This year’s speakers:
- Eileen Brown | Customer Experience Director at Northern Gas Networks, UK
- Dennis van Puyvelde | Head of Renewable Gas at Energy Networks Australia
- Brendon Hampton | Head of Network Strategy at SA Power Networks
- Jenny Gannon | Manager Generation & Customer Standards at Energy QLD
- Terese Milford | Senior Future Tech Development Engineer at Energy QLD
- Don O’Sullivan| Professor of Marketing at Melbourne Business School
Who should attend the Forum?
- Customer Experience Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Customer Research Managers
- C-Suite Executives interested in customer-centricity
Please note: This event is reserved for CSBA clients and guests. Vendors and suppliers are not permitted to attend.
How do I attend?
CSBA’s 2022 CX Forum: Energy will be a 100% online event, hosted via Zoom.
This online event is FREE for all CSBA clients.
How do I register?
Please email Sudipta Dutt for a registration link: email@example.com